B.Sc (Ag.) course stands for Bachelor of Agriculture Science. It is a job oriented course that offers numerous job opportunities in Government as well as Private sector. Also, if students are passionate about entrepreneurship, they may become self employed and start own Agricultuure related business also. In this article, you will find information such as- basic course details, course duration, eligibility criteria, important subjects present. Students who are interested in Agriculure life and want a career focusing on the same field may pursue this course. Since this is not a very popular course among the students, it is relatively less saturated. Finding decent jobs after Graduation .
- Minimum qualification for admission to course — A pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in Science;
- The first year of the three-year degree course in Science,
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science.
- Provided that there shall be reservation of seats for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Govt. /State Govts./Union Territory Administrations as the case may be from time to time
BSc Agriculture graduate s and Post graduate s have many job opportunity in the government sector as well as private sector
Agriculture officer in Different bank
Agriculture officer in state government
Subject Matter specialist in KVk
Agriculture development officer
Agriculture research scientist
Insecticides and pesticides company