ABOUT BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an undergraduate education course under management and administrative studies. It is a professional course which can be pursued by the students after completing 12th class. Phonics Group of Institution is the top private college of Bachelor of business administration college in Roorkee Uttarakhand. The course includes three academic years consisting two semesters each year. The course structure essentially centers on detailed investigation of business administration. It includes detailed investigation of various parts of the business and dealing with its tasks. It furnishes the students with the most recent business information to meet the prerequisites of changing corporate firms. The summer training after the fourth semester teaches constant business circumstances and dynamic abilities in the students.
This general administration course covers essential points like business mathematics, and fundamentals of computer, financial accounting, communication skills, macro and microeconomics, management concepts, business statistics, marketing management. Phonics Group of Institution is the best BBA college in Roorkee. Human resource management, financial management, business law, business research methods, environmental studies, international business, income tax, consumer protection etc.
“Growth with Education”
Our vision of the future is to build PGI into a business school with a reputation that matches the reputation of a Leading World Class Institution.
This means that our long-term objective is to become a leading Indian business school known for critical thinking and social responsibility. We envision PGI as an institution that produces outstanding research that has a direct impact on our educational activities and our engagement with the business world.
More specifically, we want to build PGI into an institution that:
- Attracts highly-qualified faculty who develop innovative knowledge that is highly relevant to the business world and society at large, and who disseminate this knowledge through publications in top-tier scientific and professional journals and through corporate engagement.
- Attracts highly-talented students and provides them with an intercultural learning environment that offers research-based expertise in the various programs and executive education and helps them develop their professional skills by cooperating closely with corporate partners.
The Mission of PGI is to establish well researched and pragmatic business and technical practices to enable the students to meet the challenges of a fast-changing business and technical environment in the new world economic order. PGI aims at developing conceptual and practical skills to convert the abilities of students into managerial and technical competence, required in today’s competitive environment. We PGI strongly believe that a blend of relevant knowledge, skill and the right attitude is essential for the overall development of students which determines their growth & success in the corporate world.
The objective of BBA program at PGI is to equip students with the ability to integrate the knowledge from various disciplines, develop logical & critical thinking wherein they can recognize and solve problems, weigh & understand ethical issues and communicate effectively. Within this broad framework following program educational objectives are stated:
- Provide students with attitude and aptitude to identify, analyze and develop business opportunities as well as solve business problems.
- Develop the ability in students for strategic planning, leadership and team-building across borders.
- Enhance students appreciation of the values of social responsibility, legal and ethical principles and corporate governance as a global citizen.
- Equip students with the necessary attitude and ability to adapt to the dynamic business environment and the rapid changes in it due to technological advancements.
- Use analytical and reflective thinking techniques to identify and analyze business problems, develop viable solutions, and make effective decisions.
- Apply appropriate quantitative and qualitative techniques in solving business problems.
- Demonstrate competency in the underlying concepts, theory and tools taught in the core curriculum.
- Identify and analyze relevant factors that influence decision-making in business.
- Develop viable alternatives and make effective decisions in an international business context.
- Effectively address important international and multicultural issues that impact business.
- Acquire skills and competencies in the field of international business and finance.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the fundamental business principles and practices that enable successful firms to operate in domestic and global environments.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analysis skills that solve business problems in a real-world context.
- Demonstrate effective communication through the delivery of written and oral presentations.
- Specify the role of technology as a strategy for competitive advantage in business.
- Identify ethical issues that impact business decisions from economic, political, legal, and social perspectives.