BEST ECE COLLEGE IN ROORKEE
TThe Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) has consistently maintained an exemplary academic record. Phonics Group of Institution is the Best Electronics & Communications Engineering college in Roorkee, Uttarakhand the greatest asset of the department is it’s highly motivated and learned faculty. The available diversity of expertise of the faculty with the support of the other staff prepares the students to work in the global multicultural environment. The graduates of the Electronics & Communication Stream have been selected by some of the leading Software Industries. The Department not only aims to make our students technically sound and knowledgeable but also to nurture their wisdom and make them a better and responsible human being. Phonics Group of Institutions is the best ECE college in Uttarakhand We hope that we will continue to deliver our best to serve the society and mankind. It is also expected that our students will continue to pass on the skills which they have developed during their stay at this department to the whole of the world for a better society.
The vision of ECE department is to become pioneer in higher learning and research and to produce creative solution to societal needs.
- To provide excellence in education, research and public service.
- To provide quality education and to make the students entrepreneur and employable.
- Continuous up-gradation of techniques for reaching heights of excellence in a global.
- Graduates apply their knowledge of mathematics and science to identify, analyze and solve problems in the field of Electronics and develop sophisticated communication systems.
- Graduates exhibit their innovative ideas and management skills to meet the day to day technical challenges.
- Graduates embody a commitment to professional ethics, diversity and social awareness in their professional careers.
- Graduates exhibit a desire for life-long learning through technical training and professional activities.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamental concepts appropriate to the discipline of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- An ability to analyze complex Engineering problems, identify and formulate the solutions appropriate to them.
- An ability to design, implement and evaluate Electronics and Communication systems for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- An ability to design electronic circuits and conduct investigations, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to apply professional engineering practice to the local and global issues in society.
- An ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for practice.
- An ability to apply the knowledge of professional engineering solutions for sustainable development in changing environments.
- An ability to apply the knowledge of learnt professional ethics to social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to function effectively as an individual and as a team leader in diverse and multidisciplinary settings to accomplish a common goal.
- An ability to communicate effectively through presentations and clear instructions with the engineering community and society.
- An ability to apply engineering and management principles to manage projects as an employee and as an employer.
- An ability to develop life-long learning for the changing technological environment.
- Apply the fundamental concepts of electronics and communication engineering to design a variety of components and systems for applications including signal processing, image processing, communication, networking, embedded systems, VLSI and control system.
- Select and apply cutting-edge engineering hardware and software tools to solve complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems.