BEST ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN ROORKEE
The Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) department of Phonics Group of Institutions was established in the year 2009 with an intake of 90 students. Phonics Group of Institution is the Best Electrical & Electronics engineering college in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. The significant infrastructural design, well-equipped laboratories, hi-tech computers with high-speed internet facility, highly qualified, dedicated faculty and staff of EEE ensure world-class standard of education delivered from our department.
The department faculties are committed to teach our students the fundamental concepts and the latest trends via smart teaching and learning process. In addition to classroom teaching, the students are guided and motivated to practically implement the principles learnt in classrooms through experimentations in the laboratories and through innovative projects.
The department conducts various workshops, Skill Development programs and Invited talks by Industry Experts & Alumni in collaboration with industries for the benefit of faculty and students. The student projects are conducted in-house with the guidance of department faculty and industrial trainers. Industrial visits are regularly organized by the department. Students are also encouraged to participate in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
The department has shown outstanding performance consistently by obtaining excellent results with several distinctions and university ranks. Phonics Group of Institutions is the best EEE private college in Uttarakhand. Our department students are placed in various software industries, core electrical companies and few of them are entrepreneurs. With the support of Management we prepare the students to work in global multicultural environment.
The Vision of the department is to be a premier and value-based department committed to excellence in preparing students for success in Electrical Engineering and Technology professions.
- To strengthen academic infrastructure leading to quality professionals through modern technology in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- To impart technical education with industry and society for developing competent Electrical Engineer.
- To create a passion for learning and promote innovation.
- To develop the ability to apply the fundamentals of science, engineering, and mathematics to solve engineering problems.
- To have the capacity to solve industry problems with the help of software, testing, and design.
- To prepare graduates to involve in research, higher studies and to become entrepreneurship in long run.
- The ability to work as a team member and leadership skills.
- Apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering to solve complex problems in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Identify, formulate, design, analyze and implement an electrical and electronics system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- Design system components that meet economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, and sustainability requirements.
- Conduct investigations of complex engineering problems including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Construct, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern simulation tools to solve complex electrical and electronics circuits.
- Apply contextual knowledge to assess social, health, safety and cultural issues and endure the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional engineering practice.
- Utilize core engineering knowledge in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context for sustainable development.
- Solve professional, legal and ethical issues pertaining to core engineering and its related fields.
- Function effectively as a team member or a leader to accomplish a common goal in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Apply knowledge of engineering and management principles to manage projects effectively in diverse environments as a member or leader of a team.
- Engage in independent and lifelong learning for continued professional development.
- Apply effective knowledge of the electrical engineering domain in the context of environmental & social concerns.
- Graduates will demonstrate their knowledge in the design and experimentation of electrical engineering systems.
- Graduates will be motivated for continuous life-long learning along with leadership skills.