BPT stands for Bachelor of Physiotherapy. It is a 4-year undergraduate course that trains students to become physiotherapists. Physiotherapists are healthcare professionals who help people with physical disabilities or injuries to improve their mobility and function. They use a variety of techniques, including exercise therapy, massage, and electrotherapy.
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Some colleges may also require students to have taken Mathematics as a subject in 10+2.
- The BPT course is a 4-year undergraduate program with a 6-month internship.
- The scope of BPT is vast and there are many career opportunities available in this field.
- BPT graduates can work in hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, sports medicine centers, and corporate wellness centers.
- They can also work as self-employed physiotherapists.
- The salary of a BPT graduate varies depending on their experience and qualifications.
- However, the average salary for a BPT graduate is around INR 5 lakhs per annum.