BEST BSC IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE IN ROORKEE
The Phonics Group of Institutions offers Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. Phonics Group of Institutions is the best college for Bachelor of Science in Information Technology in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. The department has a team of highly experienced and motivated faculty members. All the Faculty members are well qualified and competitive enough in preparing the young minds (our students) for global competition. Students of IT department are highly motivated and ready for IT Industry with hands on experience on current technologies/ programming languages. Students achieve University top positions and are working with Top level companies like Facebook, Capgemini, Accenture, TCS, Think & Learn, Genpact, HCL, Cognixia etc.
Students are facilitated with Personality Development Program (PDP Classes), Communication Classes for better placements. Competitive exams, quizzes and other co-curricular activities are the part of schedule. Sports, Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities takes place at Institute level and students participate in various Intra-College, Inter-College, Inter-University fests/competitions. Our Students have their own Band group and won many prizes in different competitions.
Department works for overall growth of students and inculcate the qualities/features that are required and acceptable by Society. Phonics Group of Institutions is the top college for B.Sc IT in Uttarakhand Faculty/Students take initiative for Social causes at individual level and as a team under different Banners/Clubs of the Institute. Turning a student in to a good citizen is the prime aim of IT department.
To become an excellent centre of teaching and learning to develop students’ skills for creating innovative, advanced and relevant solutions in the field of Information Technology.
- M1: To promote quality teaching and learning processes in the field of Information Technology.
- M2: To facilitate students with career-oriented education and training.
- M3: To promote awareness about innovations and entrepreneurship among students.
- M4: To develop social responsibility and awareness about ethical practices among students.
- In today’s Hi-Tech world, the objective of this course of Bsc(IT) is to make students capable of thinking logically, designing and developing application softwares/Web Sites etc. This is a fully practical oriented course which develops their innovative skills and gives them logical vision.
- This Course is designed in such a manner that students can become Software testers also for which there is great demand in market.
- With subjects like Microcontrollers / microprocessors, embedded systems, Database Management System, Software Testing, Linux, Advanced Java, Netwith C#, Network Security, Mobile Computing etc… now this course is at par with any Engineering course and is of great demand to employers.
- Moreover with the above gained skills, students can be self-employed and are fully capable of designing, implementing and deploying software at the client side.
After the end of this Programme:
- Students will be able to think analytically, creatively and critically for developing robust, extensive and highly technological software.
- They will be able to manage complex IT projects with consideration of human, financial and environmental factors.
- They will work as a part of a team to achieve a common goal.
- They adhere to the highest standards of ethics, including relevant industry and organizational codes of conduct.
- They will learn to communicate effectively with a range of audiences both technical and non-technical.
On completion of the B.Sc (Information Technology) degree, the graduates will be able to
- Analyze and recommend the appropriate IT infrastructure required for the implementation of a project
- Design, develop and test software systems for worldwide network of computers to provide solutions to real-world problems.