BEST DIPLOMA IN CIVIL COLLEGE IN ROORKEE
Phonics Group of Institutions ensures that once the students have completed their under graduation in civil engineering, these graduates are highly demanded by the top MNCs and other globally renowned corporates. Phonics Group of Institution is the best civil engineering college in Uttarakhand. Our vision is to develop constructive thinking and analytical capabilities of every student of Civil Engineering Department.
Our department is committed to provide students with a strong, broad-based fundamental engineering education and prepare the students for a career in the industry, teaching and national laboratories. We also plan to develop entrepreneurial skills in students through summer internships so that they would drive the spirit of growth of our economy and would be able to generate employment opportunities for other qualified and skilled people conducts fundamental and applied research to educate the students to create and develop industry leaders, and also to prepare students for careers in professional practice. Phonics Group of Institution is the top college of CE in Roorkee. Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including >public works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewage systems, pipelines, structural components of buildings, and railways.
To impart knowledge and excellence in Civil Engineering and technology with global perspectives to our students and to make them ethically strong engineers to build our nation.
- To produce Civil Engineers of high calibre, technical skills and ethical values to serve the society and nation.
- To make the department a centre of excellence in the field of civil engineering and allied research.
- To provide a knowledge base and consultancy services to the community in all areas of civil engineering.
- To encourage students to pursue higher education and take competitive exams and various career enhancing courses
- To perform their/duties efficiently, effectively and ethically at individual level and also at group level in a multidisciplinary team, contributing to the welfare of the society.
- To analyze data and technical concepts pertaining to the development of infrastructure, design, sustainability, construction management and any other related field of civil engineering.
- To adopt new innovative technology by continuously updating their knowledge through lifelong learning achieving personal and organization growth
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics;
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors;
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts;
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives;
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions; and
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
Civil Engineering graduates will have the additional ability to:
- Explain basic concepts in management, business, public policy, and leadership; and
- Explain the importance of professional licensure.