BEST BSC COLLEGE IN PCM IN UTTARAKHAND
Phonics Group of Institutions provides an excellent learning environment to the young budding scientists pursuing their career in B.Sc PCM stream Phonics Group of Institutions is the top private college in Uttarakhand for Bachelor of science in PCM. The course exposes the student to theoretical and experimental aspects of the subject, which have become central to the physical, biological and material sciences. It provides a route not only to more advanced aspects of the subject but also to such diverse fields as biochemistry, chemical biology, nanotechnology and nano-biotechnology. We at Phonics Group of Institutions organize a Science Exhibition every year. The purpose is to promote science, and also to develop a scientific approach towards different theories. Phonics Group of Institution is the best college for B.Sc PCM in Roorkee. Science exhibition also promotes a spirit of competition and creativity among the young budding scientists of the institution. After pursuing B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry & Maths, the students have many fields to excel into. They can pursue many interdisciplinary post-graduate courses like M.Sc and thereafter Ph.D degree as well as other research work in many prestigious institutions all over India and abroad.
Just like an academic course, students opted for B.Sc degree also has an excellent employment opportunities. Jobs for B.Sc graduates are not just restricted in the field of science but also they can explore other areas like management, engineering, law etc.
After the completion of the B.Sc course, students can work in various areas which include both science & non-science fields.
The job opportunities available for the students are not only great in terms of salary package, but also a satisfying job experience. There are various opportunities available for the students after B.Sc.
To foster an environment that imparts holistic education to ignite an inquisitive mind, inculcate the skills to achieve excellence, realize the nuances in research, seek and deal with challenges and carve out a niche for self.
- To empower students to unleash their potential to leverage their professional standards through academics and ethics thereby elevate their caliber to be the change.
- To imbibe a scholarly culture through research and creative endeavors that accelerates the phenomena of giving back to society.
- To synergize collaborations that strengthen the expertise to build a dynamic intellectual capital.
- To improvise an inclusive learning environment blended with the enhanced process of education through the use of emerging technologies.
- To build resilience, sensitivity, critical thinking culminating in a strong personality through a conducive teaching-learning environment.
- To provide, value-based and ethical leadership in the professional and social life.
- To provide professional consultancy and research support for the relevant organization in the domain of super specialization.
- To provide skills of observations and drawing logical inferences from the scientific experiments.
- To gain knowledge of chemistry, physics and mathematics through theory and practicals
- Critical Thinking- Students will demonstrate an understanding of major concepts in all disciplines of physics, chemistry and mathematics. Understood the basic concepts, fundamental principles, and scientific theories related to various scientific phenomena and their relevancies in day-to-day life.
- Effective Communication- Development of various communication skills such as reading, listening, speaking, etc., which will help in expressing ideas and views clearly and effectively.
- Social Interaction- Development of scientific outlook not only with respect to science subjects but also in all aspects related to life
- Effective Citizenship- Imbibed moral and social values in personal and social life leading to a highly cultured and civilized personality.
- Ethics- Follow the ethical principles and responsibilities to serve society.
- Environment and Sustainability- Understand the issues of environmental contexts and sustainable development.
- Self-directed and Lifelong learning- Students will be capable of self-paced and self-directed learning aimed at personal development and for improving knowledge/skill development.
- Students will be able to explain fundamental knowledge of chemistry, physics and mathematics.
- To opt for higher education, disciplinary & multi-disciplinary research and to be a life-long learner.
- Students will be able to identify chemical formulae and solve numerical problems.
- To provide professional services to industry, research organization and institutes.
- Students will be able to understand good laboratory practices and safety.