Training & Development
This division is unique as we focus our attention on how to facilitate students through organizational training and development and consulting. The principal objective of the training and development division is to make sure the availability of a skilled and willing workforce to an organization. The division is committed to the growth and quality of communication training. We demonstrate this commitment by promoting the teaching, study, research, and application of communication theory in training seminars, as well as the teaching of training and development theory and skills in undergraduate and graduate communication courses. Our commitment is the foundation we use to educate students within the discipline.
Keys areas focused:
- To develop/clarify students in academic and career interests
- To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- Up-gradation of the student’s communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from outside for seminars/classes.
- To Assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
Corporate Relation Cell (CRC) is a Phonics Group of Institution, Roorkee unit, which engages with the industry and constantly strives to expand the industry-academia interface. In the institutions providing professional courses, every student’s dream is to get a job offer through campus placement while still being in the Institution and join it immediately after passing out. In contemporary society, the placement profile of the Institution is an important indicator, and it instills students’ enthusiasm.
Supporting students to accomplish their career goals has been a constant endeavor of the Corporate Relation Cell (CRC) at PGI. We also gather information regarding in-demand technical and professional skills for various industries and arrange training and value- addition courses accordingly.
- To provide students with a platform for using their potential to gain valuable experience by working in various industries.
- To arrange campus interviews for final year students with reputed industries and trading houses from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for technical and HR interviews through professional trainers and PGI Alumni.
- To promote career counselling by planning guidance lectures by corporate seniors and, most importantly, by our placed senior students.