BEST BSC IN CBZ COLLEGE IN ROORKEE
“Every Science begins as philosophy and ends as art”
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany is a 3year graduation program which is further divided into six semesters. There are distinct specializations like Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Mathematics and many more and B.SC CBZ solely focuses on providing an in-depth understanding of Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. It is affiliated to Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University which is a well-known university that affiliates with many other colleges. Phonics Group of Institutions is the top private college in Uttarakhand of Bachelor of science in CBZ.
Chemistry, which is referred to as the central science deals with the properties of the substance, their composition and the structure. Similarly, Zoology has a vast impact on the world as zoologists study the evolution, habitat, diseases and behaviour of humans and animals. When it comes to Botany, the study about the existence of plants is fundamental for life on Earth.
To foster an environment that imparts holistic education to ignite an inquisitive mind, inculcate the skills to achieve excellence, realize the nuances in research, seek and deal with challenges and carve out a niche for self.
- To empower students to unleash their potential to leverage their professional standards through academics and ethics thereby elevate their caliber to be the change.
- To imbibe a scholarly culture through research and creative endeavors that accelerates the phenomena of giving back to society.
- To synergize collaborations that strengthen the expertise to build a dynamic intellectual capital.
- To improvise an inclusive learning environment blended with the enhanced process of education through the use of emerging technologies.
- To build resilience, sensitivity, critical thinking culminating in a strong personality through a conducive teaching-learning environment.
- To provide, value-based and ethical leadership in the professional and social life.
- To provide professional consultancy and research support for the relevant organization in the domain of super specialization.
- To provide skills of observations and drawing logical inferences from the scientific experiments.
- To gain knowledge of chemistry, physics and mathematics through theory and practicals
- Critical Thinking- Students will demonstrate an understanding of major concepts in all disciplines of physics, chemistry and mathematics. Understood the basic concepts, fundamental principles, and the scientific theories related to various scientific phenomena and their relevancies in the day-to-day life.
- Effective Communication- Development of various communication skills such as reading, listening, speaking, etc., which will help in expressing ideas and views clearly and effectively.
- Social Interaction- Development of scientific outlook not only with respect to science subjects but also in all aspects related to life
- Effective Citizenship- Imbibed moral and social values in personal and social life leading to highly cultured and civilized personality.
- Ethics- Follow the ethical principles and responsibilities to serve society.
- Environment and Sustainability- Understand the issues of environmental contexts and sustainable development.
- Self-directed and Lifelong learning- Students will be capable of self-paced and self-directed learning aimed at personal development and for improving knowledge/skill development.
- Students will be able to explain fundamental knowledge of chemistry, physics and mathematics.
- To opt for higher education, disciplinary & multi-disciplinary research and to be a life-long learner.
- Students will be able to identify chemical formulae and solve numerical problems.
- To provide professional services to industry, research organization and institutes.
- Students will be able to understand good laboratory practices and safety.