BEST B.COM COLLEGE IN ROORKEE
Bachelor of Commerce in Phonics Group of Institutions is affiliated with Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University. Phonics Group of Institutions is the top private college of bachelor of commerce in Uttarakhand. Course is designed to provide the student with a wide range of managerial skills. In addition to the University Syllabus, the College offers career-oriented programmes to empower students with entrepreneurial and decision-making skills by providing an excellent academic environment inculcating values of discipline, dignity, dedication, and devotion to higher causes along with sportsmanship to make them better citizens.
The course designed at Phonics Group of Institutions- a top private college for B.Com in Roorkee focuses both on academic subjects like statistics or Economics as well as practical business subjects like accountancy, law, management, marketing, finance, etc. After B.Com Jobs are available in all fields.
The course provides a platform for experimental learning and grooms students towards an industry-specific curriculum with a focused approach on specific areas which are crucial in the management of companies. The entire course is outcome based and faculty are sensitive to ensure that the outcomes for each course is defined well at the beginning of the programme and shared with each student through course handouts. This ensures expectation setting is taken care of between the learner and the teacher. Interactive lectures, pedagogy that is evolving, assignments and assessments ensure that all students achieve the specified outcomes. The role of the faculty at PGI thus is more of a mentor, facilitator and learning are outcome based.
To foster an environment that imparts holistic education to ignite an inquisitive mind, inculcate the skills to achieve excellence, realize the nuances in research, seek and deal with challenges and carve out a niche for self.
- To empower students to unleash their potential to leverage their professional standards through academics and ethics thereby elevating their calibre to be the change.
- To imbibe a scholarly culture through research and creative endeavours that accelerates the phenomena of giving back to society.
- To synergize collaborations that strengthen the expertise to build a dynamic intellectual capital.
- To improvise an inclusive learning environment blended with the enhanced process of education through the use of emerging technologies.
- To build resilience, sensitivity, critical thinking culminating in a strong personality through a conducive teaching-learning environment.
- To develop a strong foundation for the students in the different areas of commerce
- To develop the skills required for applying the concepts and techniques in the field of Commerce
- To build a strong attitude in the minds of students to work efficiently and effectively
- To make the students of B.Com develop entrepreneurship skills
- To make the students of B.Com take the business decisions in an apt manner
- To develop the students to work efficiently in a different business environment
- Enables learners to get theoretical and practical exposure in the commerce sector which includes Accounts, Commerce, Marketing, Management, Economics, Environment etc.
- Develops communication skills and build confidence to face the challenges of the corporate world.
- Enhances the capability of decision making at personal and professional levels.
- Makes students industry ready and develop various managerial and accounting skills for better professional opportunities.
- Develops entrepreneurial skills amongst learners.
- Strengthens their capacities in varied areas of commerce and industry aiming towards the holistic development of learners.
- Thus, after completing their graduation learners develop a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of Commerce and Finance.
- Learners venture into Managerial positions, Accounting areas, Banking Sectors, Auditing, Company Secretaryship, Teaching, Professor, Stock Agents, Government Employment etc.
- Enables learners to prove themselves in different Professional examinations like CA, CS, CAT, GRE, CMA, MPSC, UPSC etc.
- Learners further move towards research in the field of Commerce.
- Enables students to demonstrate Progressive learning of various tax issues and tax forms related to individuals and businessmen and setting up their own business start-up.
- The vast syllabus covers various fields of commerce and accountancy which helps students grasp practical and theoretical knowledge