Choosing to pursue an MBA to kickstart your career is a brilliant choice in today’s day and age however with the numerous options available, it is very easy to get confused as to which program to use. This article aims to solve the dilemma. Following is the 10-step guide that can be followed to choose the apt management program to accelerate your career graph.
Undoubtedly, pursuing an MBA can help you get an edge over other candidates in terms of placements, intellect, or networking. However, in order to unleash the goodness that comes post completing an MBA, it is important to choose the right MBA program. This article will assist you in making a well-informed choice.
Following are the 10 vital criteria that should be considered while choosing the best MBA program.
- Accreditation of the College: Checking the accreditation of the college is the most important step before taking admission to any college. There can be a possibility of damages to finances and reputation if admitted to a college that does not have the pre-requisite permissions. AICTE and AIU are two of the widely accepted recognition in India.
- Location: Where the college is located has a heavy impact on the overall growth and development of an individual. Students not only learn in class but also draw a great ton from their external stimuli. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the best MBA College in Roorkee.
- Admission Stats: Instead of spending months preparing for entrance examinations, it is always recommended to study admission statistics and smartly identify which category you fall in. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the best MBA College in Roorkee. You can easily browse the merit lists of colleges to short-list B-schools in India. Preparing for college after that becomes easier.
- Rankings and Curriculum: It is important to know the ranking of the college before taking admission. On the other hand, analyzing the curriculum of the college is equally valuable. Each college has a different bent toward its curriculums. Some focus on practical learnings and global internships whereas some focus on technical skills and general management. Students should figure out which route they want to take after B-school to make the most of their MBA. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the top BBA College in Roorkee.
- Faculty: This factor can make or break your experience at a B-school in India. It is important to take this aspect seriously in order to set learning expectations straight. Go through the college website and analyze the faculty closely. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the top BBA College in Roorkee.
- Student Lifestyle: Out-of-the-classroom learning is also a major aspect of post-graduation. You should interact with previous year students and inquire about their experiences and details of the business school.
- University Culture: Different geographies have distinct cultures. You have to come out of your comfort zone in order to acclimatize to the college culture. It is always advised to research beforehand and get yourself accustomed to the practices, climate, food habits, and culture prevalent at the college. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the best B.com College in Roorkee.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: Financial aid in the form of scholarships, fellowships, and loan assistance programs can take you a long way as it is a significant motivating factor. Dwell deep into the college’s capabilities of providing financial help and construct how you can benefit from it.
- Learning Methodologies: B-schools today mostly follow the practical and hands-on mode of imparting education. They rely on guest lectures, case studies, internships, and research projects. Figure out how these methodologies work for you and make an informed choice. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the best B.com College in Roorkee.
- Placement Activities: A college’s specialized education is only good if the industry is able to absorb students educated by the same curriculum. Study the college’s placement records and scrutinize their placement trends.
We hope this article helps you make an informed choice while selecting an MBA program. These factors play an important role in your decision-making as today several compatriots are venturing into the same jobs at the same time, hence it is vital to have an edge over your competition.