The foundation of a person’s intellect and emotions is undoubtedly the experiences they undertake in their college years. A good college sets a strong base for the conceptual, philosophical, and emotional growth of a person. A college primarily acts as a catalyst that allows students to indulge in extra-curricular activities and unsolicited ideas. along with being engrossed in academics, all in all, helps shape them as responsible assets to society.
The Phonics Group of Institutions, the best engineering college in Roorkee, has framed its curriculum and philosophy so as to focus on optimum growth and a student’s bright future. A good college ideally helps their student not only become academically proficient but also incorporate productivity and excellence in all walks of life. Following are the points that illustrate the importance of choosing the right college and the impact a good school has on a student:
- Increased Earning Capacity: Needless to say, a person holding a bachelor’s degree has a higher chance of achieving a high-paying job than a school graduate. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the best engineering college in Roorkee. They have dedicated career development and placement cell on-campus that aids their employment chances at some of the top multinational companies in the country.
- The capability of tapping a pool of opportunities: A college is apt for exposing students to a large pool of career avenues that they would not be aware of otherwise. A good college nurtures the students and helps them pick the right career by assessing their skill sets and interests. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the best B.Ed. College in Roorkee. Their experienced and professional staff helps students land their dream jobs by testing their abilities and guiding them toward the right approach.
- Incorporating Teamwork: Schools and colleges are primarily the institutions where students learn the importance of incorporating teamwork in their lives. Teamwork allows students to understand the importance of taking input from peers and teachers and applying it to their lives to promote personal growth. Incorporating teamwork also helps them give credit to others and influences the shaping of ideologies, which thereby help in staying harmonious even when faced with challenges further in life.
- Developing Confidence and Personal Growth: Needless to say, a good college helps shape the morals and ideologies of students, boost their confidence, and aid personal growth. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the best B.Ed. College in Roorkee. Their placement cell helps students get internships and research projects which provides them with global exposure and faces real-time industry challenges.
- Healthier life: Research shows that students in good colleges live a healthier and longer life owing to the nurturing environment of these colleges. A report also suggests that the higher the education lower the percentage of adults smoking. Being in a harmonious and dedicated environment, students tend to focus more on a holistic life. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the best BCA College in Roorkee.
- Academic Prowess: Today’s corporate world is very cut-throat and only individuals with optimum knowledge survive and thrive. A good college’s primary aim is to set the base for its student’s academic growth and bright future. The Phonics Group of Institutions is the best BCA College in Roorkee.
- Safe from Unemployment: Statistics suggest that students from good colleges, considerably experience decreased chances of unemployment and have fair career stability.
A degree from a good college can change a person’s life. A good college can instil principles of professionalism and global exposure that lead to dream careers.